Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It Is Here NOW!

Well, here we go folks. Have to say I put a great deal of time and effort into posting on my own websites as well as some of the most used Social Networks, speaking on phone, lectures, conferences, radio broadcasts, etc. Please make use of this free time and effort.

Has been a busy world for quite some time, but I think you must agree that this year of 2011 seems to hold first place in bringing us the farthest and fastest just in the last several months.

Am posting some of the most important and most recent research findings in hopes it can help jump start those that are just awakening. Those fresh minds that are just opening may not have the benefit of 12 years to catch up with time to absorb enough to prevent needless pain and suffering.

I'm grateful that I've had that 12 years for discovery and thankful that someone took the time to share enough information with me which made me hungry for more. Thank You Barney Folger!

Although the primary area of research has been on health and focused on the orthomolecular structure and function of the human body, information has been drawn in from many other areas of interest as well.

There are many people working for us around the clock. I've met so many that have been called to serve, to do what they can to make the world a better place. I know I speak for them as well when I say "Please feel free to review any and all of the material provided throughout the links, webpages, radio broadcasts and any other method we can find that will help us to share what we have learned. All we ask is that you please be willing to share what you learn with those you care for."

Working, being and existing together on this planet we can make a difference.

We'll just start here today: It Is Here NOW!

http://www.ItIsHereNow.com

InJoy!

Vickie Barker

"Where there’s a need ~ there’s a calling
And if you see the need ~ you’ve received the calling"



No comments: